TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions of use are set out for all public (anonymous) and registered members of Tripigy.com. By using this site, you hereby agree to these terms and conditions.
Acceptance of Terms
Tripigy.com provides services to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions of service. These Terms and Conditions of service may be updated by us from time to time and will be available immediately within the Tripigy.com service. By accessing the Tripigy.com web and using the services, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of service. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should immediately stop using Tripigy.com services. Tripigy.com is a collaborative community service, and therefore receives content and submissions from many sources, some of which may be unreliable. Although Tripigy makes best effort to ensure the accuracy of information, we do not control all the content and cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, quality or integrity.
All content provided on Tripigy.com, such as text, graphics, logos, photos, reviews, etc, is the property of Tripigy.com, or its content suppliers and protected by Australian and International copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Tripigy.com and protected by Australian and International copyright laws. Some content provided on this site, has been provided by other parties and as such the copyright of that content including photos and reviews remains with the original owners. User’s hereby grant Tripigy.com a non-restricted license to use the material uploaded and shared within the Tripigy.com service.
License and Access
Tripigy.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Tripigy service. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Tripigy.
Member Accounts & Conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the account holder. This means that you, and not Tripigy, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Tripigy Services. You agree to not use the Tripigy Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Tripigy Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- interfere with or disrupt the Tripigy Services or servers or networks connected to the Tripigy Services, and attempt to misuse the site to gain unauthorised access to information;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities
You acknowledge that Tripigy may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Tripigy and its employees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via Tripigy.com. Tripigy shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.